somebody pls go and smack my sister in the face and ask her to shut up and not make a din out of ntg .
typical idiotic asshole .
makin my whole family so upside dwn ><
and im actually blamed , as i dint let her do wad she wants.
how idiotic is tat ?
does the elder have to let the youngest ?
even if thy are unreasonable ?
I DUN CARE .
IF SHE WANTS WAR,
I SHALL HAVE ONE WITH HER .
CUZ I KNW DEEP IN MY HEART, I WILL WIN ! X:
cant upload today's picture we took today .
i deleted everything . because of my sister again .
ok, is she even my sister ? hmm, a bitch picked frm the dustbin maybe .
dun understand why some sisters can live in harmony, yet thy are so close .
man, tat kinda things are sure hard to find dood .
i wan all my pics back ! ><
no mood to blog le . sian ):
No comments:
Post a Comment